Region B 2017 Conference:
Orange County, CA
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
18800 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92612
February 9th – 12th, 2017
Join our Facebook event to stay up to date and invite your friends and co-workers!
The conference hotel block is now open!
The Call for Breakout Session Speakers is open until July 15th! Get more information and submit here.
The Call for Sponsors and Career Fair Participants is now open! Get more information and submit here.
Questions? Contact Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in Orange County for the Society of Women Engineers 2017 Sonora Region Conference!
Unwind at the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport hotel, situated directly across the street from the John Wayne Airport (SNA). Set in the heart of Orange County, the hotel has a 24 hour fitness center, outdoor heated pool & Jacuzzi, and recently renovated rooms. The SWE Sonora Region Conference has reserved a room block for attendees, with a special room rate of $129/night. Reserve your room here by January 20th, 2017 to receive this special rate.
The SWE room block has numerous perks, negotiated for your benefit, including:
- Up to four people per room (quad occupancy) with no additional person charges
- Free Wi-Fi in Guestrooms (normally $5.95/night)
- Discounted self-parking for overnight and daytime attendees ($10/night, normally $22/night)
- No In/Out Privileges
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from John Wayne International Airport (SNA)
- Complimentary shuttle service to South Coast Plaza shopping mall
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 3 mile radius, based on availability