Region B 2017 Conference:
Orange County, CA
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
18800 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine, CA 92612
February 9th – 12th, 2017
Join our Facebook event to stay up to date and invite your friends and co-workers!
The conference hotel block is now open!
The Call for Sponsors and Career Fair Participants is now open! Get more information and submit here.
Questions? Contact Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us in Orange County for the Society of Women Engineers 2017 Sonora Region Conference!
Unwind at the Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport hotel, situated directly across the street from the John Wayne Airport (SNA). Set in the heart of Orange County, the hotel has a 24 hour fitness center, outdoor heated pool & Jacuzzi, and recently renovated rooms. The SWE Sonora Region Conference has reserved a room block for attendees, with a special room rate of $129/night. Reserve your room here by January 20th, 2017 to receive this special rate.
The SWE room block has numerous perks, negotiated for your benefit, including:
- Up to four people per room (quad occupancy) with no additional person charges
- Free Wi-Fi in Guestrooms (normally $5.95/night)
- Discounted self-parking for overnight and daytime attendees ($10/night, normally $22/night)
- No In/Out Privileges
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from John Wayne International Airport (SNA)
- Complimentary shuttle service to South Coast Plaza shopping mall
- Complimentary shuttle service within a 3 mile radius, based on availability